Malls in Punta Cana 2022
Posh mall with international brands, eateries, a kids’ area & outdoor amphitheater with water shows.
- Gastronomy. Considered the most thriving area of the Dominican Republic, thanks to its relevant population of residents and the more than three million two hundred thousand tourists who visit it every year, Punta Cana needs to expand and enrich its gastronomic and entertainment proposal to meet the high demand. In response to this need, BlueMall Puntacana brings with it the opening of several restaurants with diverse and alternative concepts for all tastes.
- Dancing Water Show. BlueMall Puntacana has a magnificent outdoor amphitheater with capacity for more than three thousand people and an amazing spectacle of dancing waters, lights and sound. The splendid view of the fountain can be enjoyed from the terraces of Los Burros Geniales, Bachata Rosa and Hard Rock Cafe restaurants
- Entertainment. BlueMall Puntacana also has an attractive calendar of events and activities for the enjoyment of the whole family, an outdoor amphitheater with capacity for more than three thousand people and an amazing spectacle of dancing waters, lights and sound, a lounge of virtual reality and a playground.
|Address||Boulevard Turistico Esquina Carretera Juanillo, Punta Cana Dominican Republic|
|Open Hours||Sun: 10:00am-8:00pm. Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm|
Palma Real Shopping Village
It is one of the first shopping centers created in Punta Cana. Since its opening it is one of the most visited shopping centers in Bavaro. It has a large parking area.
- Shopping area with wide range of national and international brands.
- Service area with everything you need for daily activities.
- Restaurant area with gastronomic variety in the best relaxed atmosphere.
|Address||Avenida Alemania 57 Carretera El Cortecito, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic|
|Open Hours||Sun-Sat: 10:00am-10:00pm|
It is the largest commercial and entertainment development in the Punta Cana – Bavaro region. Already known as a point of reference at the intersection of the eastern tourist Boulevard and the Barcelo highway.
- It has an area of more than 750 thousand square meters and an investment in projected growth of 150 million dollars. The project consists of a pleasant complex of various activities for the whole family, which can be used throughout the day and night by the local population and tourists who visit it.
- Within its different activities it has customer services, shops and offices, restaurants and bars, daytime sports and leisure attractions, nocturnal attractions for adults, guaranteeing an experience at all levels.
|Address||Avenida Barcelo, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic|
|Open Hours||Sun-Sat: 09:00am-09:00pm|
Plaza San Juan Shopping Center
Located in the heart of Punta Cana, it is a unique shopping center with more than 69 shops and many places for fun and entertainment.
You can find a natural park to relax, you can take tea or chocolate. Center offer a wide variety of restaurants from gourmet to a romantic dinner. San Juan has theaters in the area with 7 spacious rooms. And for your comfort and convenience, you can find pharmacy, supermarket, ATM and exchange.
|Address||Cruce Coco Loco, Avenida Barceló Km. 9, Punta Cana 23301, Dominican Republic|
|Open Hours||Sun-Sat: 09:00am-12:00am|
Punta Blanca Mall
This mall exhibit and sell handmade crafts, paintings, figurines, necklaces, shirts, beachwear, souveniers, coffee, cocoa, cigars, products of coconut oil.
|Address||25, Carr. El Macao – Arena Gorda, 23000, Dominican Republic|
|Open Hours||Sun-Sat: 08:00am-7:00pm|